These types of vehicles are "what's hot" today such as :
- the Love Bug (VW Beetle) ($7)
- Batmobile (various versions including from 1966 TV show) (most $5; TV version $10)
- Mystery Machine (Scoobie Doo) ($7)
- Angry Birds and Minion Pig ($7 each)
- KITT (Knight Industries Two Thousand) Black Trans Am ($25). Another version is $10.
- ECTO-1 Ghostbusters white Cadillac $35
- Back to the Future Delorean ($7-$25)
- MOPAR (Dodge, Plymouth, etc...)
- Ford (Mustang, etc...),
- GM (Chevrolet, Camaro, Corvette, Buick, etc...),
- Funny Cars, drag racers, NASCAR
- Strange cars such as golf carts, toilet seat cars, red wagons,
- Track Stars (excellent for use on orange/blue Hot Wheels track)
- Oldies but goodies such as '32 Roadster, '59 Cadillac, '31 Doozie, etc...
* TV / Movie vehicles (Homer's car, Herbie, James Bond vehicles, Angry Birds, Back to the Future Delorean, ...) (usually $7 each)
* Retro Entertainment (KITT, James Bond vehicles, Back to the Future Delorean (various versions), ...) (usually $15-$25 each)
* Fast and the Furious diecast (usually $10 each)
* Smokey and the Bandit I and II black Trans AM ($20 each)
* Treasure Hunt and $uper Super Treasure Hunt. Basic hunts are $5 each.
* Star Wars diecast vehicles (and a few figures are available as well).
* Avengers vehicles (usually $7 each)
* Jurassic Park vehicles ($7 each)
* Mario themed vehicles ($5 each)
* VW Drag Bus 1:18 scale ($60-$90 each)
* Muscle Machines (1:64 & 1:18 scale) (usually $10 each)
* Johnny LIghtning diecast (many makes & models) (usually $7 each)
* Funny cars (racing), Drag (racing) cars
* NASCAR (1:18 and 1:64 scale).
* 2 and 3 vehicle sets (usually $20 each)
* 5-packs ($10 each)
These vehicles are all over 15 years old. Some are from the mid 1990's (blue carded). Some are still NIP (New in package), some have been opened and are loose. NIP vehicles will be mint; loose ones range from good condition to near mint:
* Airplanes, Batmobiles, Boats, Helicopters, Hot Rods, Motorbikes, other). Most are $5 each. * Exotic cars (Porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, BMW, Mercedes, other exotic). Most are $5 each
* Ford (Mustang, Thunderbird (T-Bird), Shelby Cobra, other Ford). Most are $5 each.
* Foreign cars (Toyota, Nissan / Datsun, VW (Volkswagen), Honda, Mazda, Mini Cooper, other Foreign). Most are $5 each.
* GM Cars (Camaro, Corvette, Nova, Chevelle, Firebird, other Pontiac, Other GM). Most are $5 each.
* Trucks (Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Nissan, Toyota, other Trucks). Most are $5 each.
* Chrysler (Mopar) - (Dodge Charger, Dodge Challenger, Plymouth, other Chrysler). Most are $5 each.
* Hot Rods
* Classics such as '35 Caddy
** Most of these diecasts are made by Hot Wheels, but I do have other brands such as Matchbox, Johnny Lightning, Maitso, Greenlight, ...) **